KEL-CON is here to strengthen your team. Our decades of experience in construction have involved us in many different roles on the construction team. One consistent aspect of our involvement has always been to provide our construction knowledge to facilitate the best project outcome.
KEL-CON can work with you to determine how our services can best fit your needs. We provide strategic business planning, program/project/construction management and consulting services to assist your organization.
• 2006– DMS founded. Services primarily consisted of accounting, job costing and data management.
• 2009 – Kellogg Consulting Company, LLC founded. Services performed were Estimating, Project Management, Quantity Take-Off and administrative support.
• 2011 – Iron Bridge Consulting Group, LLC founded and took over services performed by DMS.
• 2013 – Kellogg Consulting Company, LLC services expanded to include General Contracting and Construction Management.
• 2015 – Iron Bridge Consulting Group, LLC and Kellogg Consulting Company, LLC restructured under a parent company called JADE Knoll Management Company, LLC.
JADE Knoll Management Company, LLC dba Iron Bridge Consulting Group established to continue services that had been performed by Iron Bridge Consulting Group, LLC.
JADE Knoll Management Company, LLC dba KEL-CON established to continue services that had been performed by Kellogg Consulting Company, LLC.
Denette M Kellogg
Denette Kellogg’s twenty years of management experience include a focus on accounting in the construction industry. Her experience includes, Accounting, Funds Management, Insurance, Contract Negotiations with Owners and Subcontractors, Training and Oversight of Office Staff.
Jay A C Kellogg (CPE)
Jay Kellogg has 29+ years in the construction industry specializing in Operations, Project Management, Estimating and Design Management. He is experienced in Construction Management, Bid Preparation and Analysis, Contract Negotiations with Owners and Subcontractors, Training and Oversight of Project Managers/Estimators/Engineers. He received his CPE certification from the American Society of Professional Estimators in 2010.